Buy & Sell Gold and Diamonds
Jewels by G. Darrell Olson offers you the finest new and estate diamond jewelry in Phoenix. We also offer custom design and jewelry/watch repair, custom engraving, as well as purchasing your gold jewelry.
The recent economic turn down has created a massive gold selling spree for people selling unused, broken or damaged jewelry pieces, for needed cash. Jewels & Estate Gallery by G. Darrell Olson is a licensed buyer of gold, platinum and diamonds and offers confidentially in all transactions. If you are looking to buy gold in phoenix or sell your gold or jewelry, feel free to visit our location at 1846 East Camelback Road or call us at 602-956-0606.
We buy gold! All jewelry purchased is personally examined by Mr. Olson, who has 60 years experience in jewelry buying and selling, gives you have the assurance of receiving excellent value for the items you wish to sell. An offer to buy is made without obligation and of course at no cost to you.
How to choose the right gold buyer?
You see and hear the ads, you see the signs. How do you know you are getting the best and most honest deal? There are many unscrupulous buyers out in the market today. Just watch the News and you can see the large variation in prices offered for your jewelry. How do you chose the right person to sell you gold and diamonds? Jewels by G Darrell Olson is one of the Valley’s oldest and most experienced buyers. Before selling to anyone else make sure to ask these SIX questions:
- 1. Are you licensed to buy Jewelry?
- 2. Are you Accredited by the Better Business Bureau?
- 3. What are your qualifications and certifications?
- 4. How long have you been in business?
- 5. What happens to any gemstones that are in my jewelry that I sell?
- 6. How much can I expect for my gold and diamonds?
Our answers to the questions:
Jewels & Estate Gallery by G Darrell Olson is:
- A Licensed Buyer, Phoenix License 08104713
- BBB Certified, check us out.
- Member of AGS. Only a small percentage of those who apply for membership in the American Gem Society are awarded membership. Members must be knowledgeable and credentialed expert in gems and jewelry. As a member of AGS we are held to the highest of standards within our industry.
- 50 years in Phoenix.
- We can return the stones to you, purchase them, or make them into a custom piece.
- We pay based on Spot Gold Pricing for the day and for Diamonds we pay based on Market Value and the Rapaport Diamond Report.